Friday, August 12, 2011

2.5 Weeks, Shopping til we drop.

So the house is almost finished. It's crazy to think how close we are at this point. My goal is to get over there this weekend and get pictures taken. At this point were getting everything together and doing lots of shopping, Our goal is to be unpacked (atleast downstairs) by September 3rd. Yes pray for us on sunday.
All of this craziness has been compounded by C-line's broken foot. It is minor but if has definitly slowed us down.
I did fortunatly get a chance to get out and about and experience the shops that Asheville and Hendersonville had to offer. I didn't find much, but my favorite discovery was this painting. The second I saw it I thought of Kev and III. If not for the price I definitly would have found a spot for it in the new house.


No comments:

Post a Comment