Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The House is finished.

The house is finished. We had our pre-closing walk through this morning. This is where we walk through with out Construction manager and point out all of the flaws, the crazy person inside of me definitely enjoyed this, I can't help it. (This probably explains while I would not make a great teacher as I would most likely gleefully point out mistakes to my students). So minus a few touch ups and another thorough cleaning we are all set to close one week from today.
Here are some photos to wet you appetite and soon we'll have pictures with furniture.

Living room. Looking out onto the back yard.

View from the front door looking and the newly stained steps.

Completed exterior. Don't those garage doors look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment