Monday, July 23, 2012

The ATL, yo!

To say we've had a busy summer so far would be quite the understatment. I'll tell you I am so grateful for the car DVD player (berenstein bear on repeat not so much). The kids and I have been burning up the road a lot te past few months and dragging Kevin along with us when he can get away. We started out summer adventures with a trip down to Atlanta to visit my parents. Here we were able to do something with the kids that I had been eagerly waiting to do and that was the Georgia Aquarium. I had been before, years ago in my previous life before mariage and kids, and it was nuts going so close to its opening. I would love to say there was no crowd but that's not true it was still pretty crowded but the kids loved it, even Kevin was really impressed. I'm not going to show you pictures of the fish that Georgia Aquarium website does that much better than I; but here are Kevin, the kids and I trying to get the always elusive family photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment