Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Today was Pajama Day at school and it's always a disorienting experince for the kids. They have a hard time understanding that a) we are not changing out of the pj's and b) we are actually wearing them to school. Not once at school that are golden. Here's some shots of the kids in their pajamas after school. School wears them out so there were no smiles to begin with. But eventually they warmed to the camera.
Trip and Kermit. His pajamas have bears on them. I sometimes call Trip bear and he thinks it's so funny when he wears these and I say "Bear's in jams wearing bears in jams." It's the little things I guess.
The best shot I could get of Trips hair. His hair truly has a mind of it's own.
Well. I guess Trip never really did warm up to the camera.
Caroline's pretending to sleep. I guess she didn't warm up either.

No comments:

Post a Comment