Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Today is Kevin and I's 4th anniversary. It's hard to believe. Some days it seems like our wedding day was forever ago and some days it feels like yesterday. We've done a lot in the last 4 years. We've moved 3 times. Each changed jobs twice. Had two beautiful children. Our love story was quite the whirlwind romance to begin with so it shouldn't surprise anyone that we've had so many changes in so few years. After all I did plan and execute a wedding in less than 26 days. So today I leave you with some of my favorite pictures of Kevin and I. Our first out of town trip, the Biltmore.
Kevin proposing. We were lucky enough that the people at the next table figured out what was going on and grabbed the camera.
Trying to get Kevin's rings on.
My favorite of the wedding pictures, Kevin's not so much he says he looks like the chauffeur.
On our honeymoon heading to Catalina.
Our first family photo with Caroline.
Trip's Baptism.
Our parental getaway to NYC.
Family photo with Kermit, my 3rd child.
Kevin and I at my sister's wedding. I specifically asked the photographer to make sure she got pictures of us since we rarely take pictures together or if we do we look exhausted most of the time.
Happy Anniversary Day!!

1 comment: