Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pink Swap Part 2

Now that my Pink Swap partner has recieved her gifts I thought I woud share what I sent her. I as I mentioned previously I giggled when I opened her package because there were a few items that we had purchased the same thing for each other. With out further ado here is what i sent Kelly. This is a calender I found on etsy (let me know if you would like the link) that i actually carry myself and I love it. It's so cute and each month is the size of a business card so I slip it into my wallet and it's always handy.
It was hard for me to part with these taper candles but I know I couldn't get away with hot pink candles in our dining room.
I went with green here instead of pink. I think these are too cute and I love a good pair of stud earrings. They remind me of the gold and diamond pair I put in for my sisters reception.
I love the envelope seals (and yes I got some for myself). One of my New Year resolutions is to send more hand written notes and I'm trying to get others to do it. I love getting mail.
I'm obsessed with Essie nail polish. I carry at least 2 bottles of it in my purse at any time (these days mani's and pedi's tend to be spur of the moment; a girl's got to be prepared) so I thought I'd share the love with Kelly; who coincidentally sent me nail polish also. Great minds...
This is where I had to giggle. The next 4 things she sent me also. It's nice to see someone else who loves Target like I do. And look note cards for my letter writing campaign.
This pail is too cute for words and it was the last one. I originally picked it up because I was hoping there would be multiples that I could use to organize the kids downstairs art supplies but alas only one, so I thought it would make a nice holder for...
These adorable pencils. I am a nut for No. 2 lead pencils. And again, I had to share my love. Mechanical pencils just don't have the awesome factor that these do. I've got hundreds at home and i hope Kelly enjoys them as well. Pollka Dots, Stripes and hearts oh my!
I really enjoyed the pink swap. In my life these days I don't get many girl presents; most come from the husband. I will say he does an awesome job. but sometimes it's nice to get something frivolous.

No comments:

Post a Comment